we noticed weird behaviour with the "Public URL" for our internal fresh desk tickets.
Users who are logged in to the freshdesk client dashboard are unable to open "Public URLs" and are instead directed to the login page.
If the logged in user now logs OUT of his freshdesk account, he is able to access the "Public URL" again. It seems that there is a bug with access to "Public URLs" when a client is logged in to freshdesk already.
Steps to reproduce:
- Client A requests a new ticket with a freshdesk agent.
- Freshdesk agent B accepts the ticket and creates a public URL for it.
- Client C (who already has a fresh desk account and is logged in already) clicks on the public URL for Client As ticket.
- Client C is prompted to log in again despite already being logged in.
- If Client C logs out of freshdesk, he can access the public URL again.