We're hosting a live webinar to help you get the most out of Freshdesk's Automations
+1 (866) 832-3090
+91 (44) 6667 8040
+44 (800) 808 5790
+61 2 8188 4692
We need a better solution. Problem is as follows:
1. Bot gets asked a question and cannot answer it
2. Bot advises guest it will create a ticket and it requests the email
3. Guest supplies email and ticket is created ....
1. The ticket created is useless and doesn't contain enough information
2. We need to put in automated rules that then send guests an email advising them to provide us with all the information that we request in our ticket fields.
3. Once replied we have to manually fill in the ticket with the info....
THIS IS A PAIN
Don't let the bot auto create a ticket! Instead say something like this:
"It looks like I can't answer your question, please click here to raise a ticket with our support team"
HERE >>> would take the customer to OUR ticket form where they can fill out all the information that WE need.
Please please please do something like this so we can have the BOT work better for us! it has so much potential and this is the MAIN problem for us.
Maybe it'd be better for the bot to say "Please provide the following info" and display a form with whatever all ticket fields that are required to create the ticket instead of just asking for email.
Then create the ticket when the form is submitted.
Start your 21-day free trial. No credit card required. No strings attached.
Copyright © Freshworks Inc. All Rights Reserved.