We are looking for a solution that will do the following:
1) When a brain injury survivor submits a question, it will be routed to a group of professionals by region, for example, speech pathologists in Georgia, or Physiotherapists in Oregon.
2) We already have a website with a very sophisticated forum that we have invested for years. We would like to hide both the forum and solution on the portal;
3) Our budget is very small but there is a large number of professionals who would like to sign up to function as agents. If we upgrade to Blossom, does it mean the monthly payment will apply to every agent? That is going to be way more than what we can afford. 4) Will all survivors submitting a question be able to receive answers and interact with the helpdesk with their email?
5) How can we integrate with our main site which is built in WordPress. We spent years building our main site.
6) How does the SSO work? We have a multisite network with subsides dedicated to different regions and professions. We would like any survivor signing up from any of the subsite be able to submit a ticket.
7) To customize the ticket submission form, what plan do we have to be on?
Apologies for the delay in getting back, to answer your questions:
1) You would be able to route tickets to specific groups via automation or if you have different support email addresses configured, based on the support email address, the group can be associated with the tickets.
2) You can achieve this via portal customization feature in Freshdesk.
3) The Plans in Freshdesk are priced at /agent/month basis. So, based on the number of agents added to your account, the pricing would vary and you would be billed each month accordingly. 4) Yes, this would be possible.
5) I'm afraid we currently do not support WordPress with Freshdesk.
6) Refer to this article to get detailed insights on Single sign-on feature in Freshdesk.
7) For complete layout customization, you would need to be in the Estate plan and above in Freshdesk.
Feel free to drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further queries. Cheers! :)
Comments to this discussion are now closed!
Sign up for Freshdesk today
Start your 21-day free trial. No credit card required. No strings attached.