+1 (866) 832-3090
+91 (44) 6667 8040
+44 (800) 808 5790
+61 2 8188 4692
Hi, I'm sending a basic GET request to Freshdesk API, but no matter the GET endpoint is, I get the same error (429). I've tried to log out of my agent account, still no change in the response.Here's an example of my request:
curl -v -u firstname.lastname@example.org:myPassword -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X GET 'https://dvkuwait.freshdesk.com/api/v2/tickets/2243'
And the response I'm getting:
* About to connect() to mydomain.freshdesk.com port 443 (#0)
* Trying 220.127.116.11...
* Connected to mydomain.freshdesk.com (18.104.22.168) port 443 (#0)
* Initializing NSS with certpath: sql:/etc/pki/nssdb
* CAfile: /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt
* SSL connection using TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256
* Server certificate:
* subject: CN=*.freshdesk.com
* start date: Jun 25 00:00:00 2020 GMT
* expire date: Jul 25 12:00:00 2021 GMT
* common name: *.freshdesk.com
* issuer: CN=Amazon,OU=Server CA 1B,O=Amazon,C=US
* Server auth using Basic with user 'email@example.com'
> GET /api/v2/tickets/2243 HTTP/1.1
> Authorization: Basic myToken
> User-Agent: curl/7.29.0
> Host: dvkuwait.freshdesk.com
> Accept: */*
> Content-Type: application/json
< HTTP/1.1 429 Too Many Requests
< Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 08:09:24 GMT
< Content-Length: 0
< Connection: keep-alive
< x-fw-ratelimiting-managed: true
< retry-after: 3600
< x-envoy-ratelimited: true
* Connection #0 to host mydomain.freshdesk.com left intact
Anyone can relate or help?
Start your 21-day free trial. No credit card required. No strings attached.
Copyright © Freshworks Inc. All Rights Reserved.