C-Zentrix is a contact center software that facilitates communication between your agents and customers. The C-Zentrix app for Freshdesk will let your agents handle calls using the C-Zentrix call widget right from within Freshdesk. Your agents can also quickly pull up information about the customer they are on call with, like their Name, Email and their recent tickets, and get more context while on calls. Every call can also be recorded and converted to Freshdesk tickets.
Quick Guide to installing the C-Zentrix app for Freshdesk:
- Login to your support portal.
- Go to Admin > Helpdesk Productivity > Apps > Get more apps
- Select C-Zentrix and click on Install.
- In the C-Zentrix app configuration page, enter your host IP and port. You can get this information by contacting the C-Zentrix support team. Make sure there are no unnecessary spaces when you enter the IP and port numbers and that the IP is public.
- Click Enable to complete installing the app.
Take a break - Agents can choose to not be assigned any calls for a while by clicking on the take a break button and choosing a reason why they won't be available.
Switch to preview - Agents can make calls while on the preview mode. Any call the agent receives after she clicks on "Switch to Preview" button will queued.
Once the call ends, Freshdesk will present you with the option to associate the call with a new or an existing ticket. In-call notes taken will be available for editing on the “Convert to Ticket” widget and added as Public or Private note based on Admin setting. For new tickets, the recording of the conversation will be appended to the description of the ticket. For existing tickets, the call recording will be added as a Public Note.