How to activate a support e-mail address?
Modified on: Wed, 18 Mar, 2020 at 6:23 PM
We will be replacing the older version of Freshdesk with the new Mint experience on January 31, 2019. All your data and configurations will remain intact. Switching back to the old Freshdesk will not be possible.
To read about this feature on Freshdesk Mint, refer to this article instead
This feature is currently not available on Freshdesk Mint.
This feature is not available on the old Freshdesk.
After adding a support email address to your account, you would have to activate it, to receive tickets in Freshdesk from that email address. Kindly follow the below steps to activate your support email address.
- Go to Admin tab > click on Email
- Once in, click on the Verify button corresponding the email to be activated
- Copy the Freshdesk forwarding address generated for the email
- Sign in to your mailbox and go to Settings -> Forwarding and POP/IMAP. Add the copied email as a forwarding address. Once you’re done, click Next.
- You'll receive an activation code in the next screen. Copy the code, and paste it in your email inbox settings page, and click on Save.
- Once done, click on the Next button in Freshdesk and your email will be activated.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?