The Campaign Monitor app
Modified on: Wed, 27 Feb, 2019 at 2:36 PM
We will be replacing the older version of Freshdesk with the new Mint experience on January 31, 2019. All your data and configurations will remain intact. Switching back to the old Freshdesk will not be possible.
To read about this feature on Freshdesk Mint, refer to this article instead
This feature is currently not available on Freshdesk Mint.
This feature is not available on the old Freshdesk.
The Campaign Monitor app allows helpdesk agents to manage mailing lists, export contacts to Campaign Monitor and get stats on campaign activities sent to users, all from within Freshdesk.
Getting your API Information:
To install the app, you need to input the API Key and client ID from Campaign Monitor. Follow the steps below to get your API Key and Client ID
Make a note of the API Key and the Client ID as you will need them to install the app.
To get your API Key, go to your Campaign Monitor account, open Account Settings and copy the API Key.
- To get your Client ID, please follow the instructions listed in Getting Client ID.
Quick Guide to Installing the Campaign Monitor app for Freshdesk:
Login to your support portal.
Go to Admin > Helpdesk Productivity > Apps > Get More Apps.
- Select Campaign Monitor and click on Install
- Enter the API Key and the Client ID that you had made a note of earlier.
Click on Install.
Once the app is installed, you can see the Campaign Monitor widget on your Contacts page.
Freshdesk's Campaign Monitor Widget shows the following campaign activities:
- "Open" history on the campaign
- Last 5 campaigns sent to the user
- "Click" history along with the links clicked
- "Sent" history
Apart from Campaign activities, you can also manage mailing lists directly from the widget
- Export new users
- Subscribe an existing user to one or more mailing lists
- Unsubscribe users from mailing lists
1. Recent Campaigns
2. Campaign Activities
3. Mailing Lists
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?