Batchbook is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application and integrating it with your Freshdesk will enable you to gather contact information from Batchbook and use it within Freshdesk.
Login to your support portal.
- Go to Admin > Helpdesk Productivity > Apps.
- Click on "Get More Apps" and select Batchbook.
- In the app description page, click on Install.
- Type in your subdomain. For example, if it is freshdesk.batchbook.com, then enter Freshdesk.
- Type in the API key for your Batchbook account.
- If you're using Batchbook New (BB2), then the API key can be found in the Integrations section in Batchbook. Click on the dropdown menu beside the greeting (like Hi Freshdesk Inc), and click on Integrations.
If you're using Batchbook Classic, then follow the Your Account link that can be found on the top right corner of the page. It will have the API Key on the right side pane.
Copy and paste this in the API Key field. Make sure that there is no trailing or leading space.
Version: This field lets you choose the version of Batchbook that you're using. It is recommended that you choose Detect Automatically.
- Click the Enable button. Autodetection completes in 10 seconds typically.
Now your Batchbook account is integrated with your Freshdesk and your Batchbook contacts will be synced with those on Freshdesk.