Freshdesk Omnichannel is built from the ground-up to solve all of the unique challenges that come with omnichannel customer support. You can orchestrate workflows across email, chat, phone, and social with centralized control over all these channels, right from within Freshdesk.
We offer two Freshdesk Omnichannel plans: Estate Omnichannel and Forest Omnichannel
Note: The Omnichannel plans are different from the Freshdesk Estate and Freshdesk Forest plans.
Omnichannel agent management - Every agent get access to Freshcaller, Freshchat, and Freshdesk. You can manage them centrally right from Freshdesk.
Omnichannel dashboard- Monitor performance across channels in real-time.
- Omnichannel analytics- Get a holistic view of trends in inquiry volume and performance, across channels.
- Omnichannel knowledge base- Knowledge base articles in Freshdesk are synced seamlessly to Freshchat
We’ll continue to add features that will make Omnichannel support incredibly easy. Here are some upcoming new features you can expect:
Omnichannel agent statuses
Omnichannel groups and business hours
If you are on the older versions of our Freshdesk Omnichannel plans, you will be seamlessly upgraded to this new experience. Click here to learn more about all the additional features you'll receive as a part of this upgrade.
To ensure that your upgrade is seamless, please ensure that:
- Your existing Freshchat and Freshcaller agents are added to Freshdesk.
- The Freshchat and Freshcaller accounts which you want to be part of the omnichannel plan are integrated with Freshdesk and part of the same organization. You can learn more about how to move accounts between organizations here.
- If you want to retain the extra Freshcaller agents, please reach out to us and we can help apply an add on which is chargeable on your Freshcaller instance. This is applicable only for Freshcaller agents.