When you are looking to customize your support portal completely, you may not be able to make do with just adding CSS and overriding the default layout in Freshdesk. So with the Estate plan, we've given customers some serious customization capabilities. You can rewrite the HTML of all the pages in your support portal line by line, no questions asked.
What can you do with complete portal customization?
To show you an example, here is a simple minimalist theme we hacked. We've removed things we didn't want from the layout, and rearranged everything in a way that made sense.
- The Portal home
- New user signup
- Login page
- Search results
- Solutions home
- Article list
- Article view
- Discussions home
- My Topics
- Topic list
- Topic view
- New topic
- New ticket
Quick guide to customizing layouts in Freshdesk
- Click on Admin > Portals > Customize Portal.
- Select the Layout & Pages tab.
- Under Portal Layout, customize the header, footer and overall layouts.
- Under Page Layout, customize the design of the specific page.
- Make sure you save your edits by clicking on Save.
- Publish your changes.