Please follow the steps given below to check if one of these helps in troubleshooting this issue:
Open your freshdesk account URL using the incognito mode (private browser).
● Check whether the chat widget is turned on the top right of the navigation bar.
● Check whether any other online agent could initiate a chat session.
● Also, check for any network issue which could be identified with the help of the IT team.
● You could look into the business hours or check whether the chat is initiated inside business hours.
● Check for the script, if you are using one on your website. Check whether this is placed on the required page.
● Check if SSL is enabled on the website. Please note that the Live Chat would only load on websites that have SSL enabled.
● You could also try to navigate to page-> go to Inspect Element-> Resources-> Local Storage-> select your Freshdesk URL and delete the entry 'pusherTransportEncrypted'.
If things are the same at your end after giving these a shot, kindly shoot us an email at email@example.com and we would be with you right away!