We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
In Freshdesk, you can control both aspects of an agent's activities - what they can see, and what they can do. You can create special privileges and profiles for agents to control what they do with Agent Roles (you can even create custom roles, if you're on the Estate/Forest plan) and you can control what agents can see with Ticket Scope.
You can choose between three different levels of Scope:
- Global - can view tickets all across the helpdesk
- Groups - can view tickets assigned to their group and tickets assigned to them
- Restricted - can only view tickets assigned to them
- Log into your helpdesk as an Admin.
- Under Team, click on the Agents icon.
- Click the Edit button next to the Agent whose privileges you want to modify.
- Choose what level of access you want to provide - global, groups or restricted.
- Don't forget to Save your changes!