We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
The help widget allows you to embed a contact form or solution articles on your website. You can customize the appearance of the widget, to match with the branding on your website. It's an upgraded version of the feedback widget.
You can do the following using help widget:
- Allows you to embed solution articles and a contact form within your website or product.
- Customers can open the widget to search through solution articles or to submit a ticket.
- The widget can be customized to show specific solution articles based on the pages on your website to provide contextual help.
- Advanced features in the help widget include prepopulating, hiding, or disabling ticket fields, opening the widget, and other advanced functionality.
- To track frustrated customers and can be launched when a button is clicked.