We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
To access the ‘Reports’ section for certain Freddy AI features (RPA Connectors and Auto Triage), you will need to install a custom Freddy Reporting app on your Freshdesk account. This app lets you track the performance of your Freddy AI features and allows you to optimize them using data.
Let’s go through how to install the Freddy Reporting custom app.
Installing the Freddy Reporting app
- Login to your Freshdesk account as an Admin
- Go to Admin > Support Operations > Apps
- Click on ‘Custom Apps’ and then select ‘New custom apps’. This will help you install a new custom app on your Freshdesk account.
Note: Only one custom full page app can be accessible in an account. To use the Freddy Reporting custom app, you will need to disable any other full page custom apps that you may be using in your account.
- Click on 'Add New App' in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click on 'Custom App' within the pop-up window that opens up.
- Click on ‘Upload app file’.
- Click here to download the Freddy Reporting custom app file. Upload this file (in .zip format) when prompted after the previous step.
- Review the app details as per your account and click on 'Publish'.
- That’s it, now you should be able to access the Freddy reporting app in the left navigation bar in your Freshdesk account.