We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
When agents are using Canned Responses on a daily basis, Admins will need to understand and track every response's usage to keep them all updated. With the Canned Response Curated report, Admins will have a module to track and define metrics to measure the usage of canned responses per their business needs. Admins can set permissions to view/share these insights with necessary stakeholders such as other admins, quality coaches, content writers, and even agents. Besides the curated report available out-of-the-box, Admins can build their own custom report depending on their business, agents, and ticket trends.
Note: Past data will not show up. Tracking will be up and data will start flowing only from 27th Feb 2023.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Why Canned Response Analytics is important?
- The Curated Report
Why Canned Response Analytics is important?
- Quality control: Select the least used canned responses and improve them to address customer concerns. To associate CSAT with canned responses and improve responses.
- Agent productivity - Help give feedback and train agents based on their Canned Response usage
- Track effectiveness - Track if canned responses are helpful to customers and receive a positive response rate through quicker responses and resolution
- General management - Remove redundant, old, and non-useful responses and track changes to canned responses
What questions can you get the answers to with this report?
- Which canned responses are used the most/least, by which agent/group, during which periods in time
- Track the number of times agents use each canned response over a given period of time
- Number of tickets where canned responses were used/not used and their corresponding effectiveness
- Track effectiveness through a proxy such as resolution state (resolved or not), time to resolution, if the customer responds, etc.
- Understand how often agents are using the personal canned responses they've created for themselves
- Ability to sort/group canned responses based on time, usage, agents, groups, folder, etc.
- When a canned response was created, who created it, and who was the last to update it
What constitutes a use?
We'll track the usage of a canned response depending on an agent's action - including shortcuts or manually selecting and using a canned response. Only when the agent performs the action - adds the response, and sends the reply or note out will that be counted as a use. Actions that constitute a use:
- Agent replies
- Public Note
- Public Note (Updated*)
- Private Note
- Private Note (Updated*)
- Broadcast messages
- Summary (Updated*)
- Ticket Description
- Ticket Description (Updated*)
- Mobile usage (coming soon)
*Updated: When another canned response is getting added or replacing the first one. For example: let's say, you add a canned response A to a note and send it, and then choose to remove it or add another canned response to the same note, so you edit the note and use canned response B and send it - this will constitue a use for both the canned responses A and B.
Note: When a canned response is added through automation rules (under action: Add note > insert canned response), scenario automation, ticket templates, and proactive outreach it will not constitute a use.
Metric and Filters for creating your report:
The Curated Report
This report has three sections:
- Usage Insights
- Performance Insights
Admins will find the number of Canned Responses created, deleted, and used, filterable for up to a year. Admins can understand basic trends, and for what purposes Supervisors and Agents are setting up canned responses.
Admins can dive deep into what’s happening with each response. Similar to knowledge base analytics, Admins can understand the most used and least used canned responses - split by agents, figure out if a canned response is even necessary during audits, which agents are not using canned responses at all, and provide the training required to help them ramp up.
Note: If a canned response is not used even once, it will not show up in the report. However, you can create a custom report to list down ALL USED canned responses and ALL canned responses, export them as excel files and then do a comparison.
As Admins, you can understand the performance of the canned responses post usage - the number of tickets a canned response was used in, the average reply count of these tickets, etc. You can check effectiveness by figuring out the agent responses sent with a canned response where the customer comes back with more questions/doubts - which means the canned response has to be updated to be tight enough to resolve tickets. Keep track of average resolution times to see how long it took to resolve an issue when a canned response was used, and average survey results to see the kind of feedback customers share across responses when a canned response is used.