We've noticed that any attempt to add URLs into Replies to tickets is adding escaped characters at the end. No matter what we tried today, we could not send a correct link - in the URL (not visible to in the note) the characters %E2%80%8B were added to our link.
We attempted in 2 or 3 replies to send a good email, but when we right-click on the URL in the editor and select "copy email address" - the link in the clipboard will reveal these characters.
So - our customer, when clicking on our link - cannot get to the page. We cannot even use the link. When we type the visible link in the browser, it works, but if we navigate to the page from the FreshDesk editor, the link does not work (apparently because of the invisible escaped characters)