Note: This feature is currently not available on Freshdesk Mint.
Integrate your Shopify website and your Freshdesk to bring in order information of your customers in Shopify to your support. This will give you more context while dealing with support tickets raised by a customer regarding his purchases. For example, if a customer has raised a ticket about a recent order, you can see their current order in Shopify and its status, and their previous order information in the Shopify widget right next to his ticket.
Quick guide to installing the Shopify app for Freshdesk
- Login to your support portal as an administrator.
- Click on Admin > Helpdesk Productivity > Apps > Get More Apps
- Select Shopify and click on Install.
- Enter your shop name in Shopify. For example, if your Shopify URL is saulsemporium.shopify.com, your shop name is saulsemporium.
- Click Save to install the app.
Shopify widget in Freshdesk customer page
Shopify widget in the Freshdesk ticket detailed view page
You will be able to go to the orders page in your Shopify directly from your support. You can also view the shipping and billing information and the status of the order in the widget.