Integrate your SEOshop website and Freshdesk to bring in order information of your customers from SEOshop to your support. This will provide you with much needed context while dealing with support tickets raised by customers regarding their purchases. For example, if a customer has raised a ticket about a recent order, you can see that customer's latest orders with the status in the SEOshop widget right next to the ticket.
Quick guide to installing the SEOshop app for Freshdesk
- Go to http://apps.getseoshop.com/
- Click on the Freshdesk app listed and in the next page, click on Install App button below the logo
- Enter your Freshdesk URL (https://yourcompany.freshdesk.com) and your API key, and click Connect.
- To get your Freshdesk API key, go to profile settings by clicking on your profile picture. The API key can be seen at the bottom right.
- Now, in your Freshdesk, you will be able to see the SEOshop widget in the Tickets detailed page and the Customers page. Recent orders of the ticket requester will be shown in this widget.
Convert SEOshop queries into Freshdesk tickets
All the queries raised by your SEOshop customers using the contact form can be converted to tickets in Freshdesk.
To connect your contact form to Freshdesk:
In the SEOshop backoffice, go to General > Settings > Company (in the tab on the left)
In the Service field under the Email Addresses, enter the forwarding address of your Freshdesk account.
- To get your forwarding address, in your Freshdesk account, go to Admin > Email and copy the email address listed under "Forwarded to"
- Don't forget to click on the Save button.