The Woopra App
Modified on: Thu, 4 Aug, 2016 at 12:14 PM
We will be replacing the older version of Freshdesk with the new Mint experience on January 31, 2019. All your data and configurations will remain intact. Switching back to the old Freshdesk will not be possible.
To read about this feature on Freshdesk Mint, refer to this article instead
This feature is currently not available on Freshdesk Mint.
This feature is not available on the old Freshdesk.
The Woopra App for Freshdesk has two main functions:
You can also make use of Woopra's integration with Freshdesk where actions can be automatically triggered in Woopra based on ticket properties in Freshdesk.
- It allows you to easily access a customer's profile information - this feature can be accessed by installing the Woopra App from the App Gallery.
It allows you to view the pages he has visited on your site and other details when you view his ticket. You'll need to follow the instructions in the "Display Code" section below to access this feature.
- Go to Admin → Apps → Get More Apps
- Select Woopra and click on Install
- Enter the Domain Name of your Woopra account and click on Install.
The Display Code:
- Open the text file named "woopra_portal_customization.txt" (Right click here and select "Save Link As")
- Replace "sample.freshdesk.com" with your domain name.
- Copy the code from the file.
- Go to Admin → Portals → Customize Portal → Layouts & Pages → Portal Layout
- Paste the code in the "Footer" section and click "Save and Publish"
Using the App:
The right side of the ticket window contains the "Requester Info" box.
Clicking on "Woopra Profile" will bring up analytics specific to that customer, generated by his activities on your site. This can be used by agents to determine which ticket to handle and to get some insight into the problems that the customer is facing.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?