We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
Don’t let emails slip through the cracks! With Freshdesk, you can track issues, prioritize them and work with your team to resolve them faster.
To setup forwarding on your Office 365,
1. Login to your Office 365 portal as an administrator. From the menu on top, click Admin > Exchange.
2. From the menu on the left, click Mail Flow.
3. Under the Rules section, click the '+' (plus) button and choose to create a new rule.
4. Give this rule a name. For example, 'Freshdesk forwarding rule' for your own reference.
5. In the drop-down menu apply this forwarding rule if, choose: The recipient is.
6. From the next page, pick your actual support email address (email@example.com) and click OK.
7. In the drop-down menu choose 'Redirect the message to'.
8. Paste the email address Freshdesk provided (firstname.lastname@example.org or a similar one) and paste it in the 'check names' text box.
9. Now, click on the check names button label after you enter the address.
10. Now, click OK to leave this page, and click Save from the previous page.
11. While at it, ensure that your other users haven't set up forwarding rules in their own Outlook 365 accounts on the web. Only then, this forwarding rule will take effect.
Click here to go back to the forwarding article.
Learn how to forward and convert your emails to tickets using Freshdesk here.