Scheduled reports let you keep track of how your helpdesk is doing without logging in. As an Administrator/Supervisor, you can schedule your custom reports so that you regularly receive them as PDFs in your inbox. Schedule reports for yourself and for anybody who is a part of your helpdesk, i.e, any non-deleted contact (agent or customer).
A quick guide to scheduling reports:
- Login to your Freshdesk account as an Administrator/Supervisor
- Go to Admin > Analytics and select your custom report
- Click on theicon on the Report page that's available near the Present icon.
You can decide the cadence (Daily, Weekly, or Monthly) in which you want to receive these reports
Customize the time of delivery, Subject, and Description to suit your business
Under Send to, you will find your email address. You can add additional email addresses by typing the required ones and pressing Enter.
The schedules you create can only be seen by you. If you have scheduled a particular report already, a green tick mark will appear on the calendar icon on the Schedule button.
- You can click on the ‘Schedule’ button to edit or deactivate the schedule using the ‘Active’ toggle
- Click on Update once you’ve made the required changes
You will be able to view all your Schedules from the Analytics home page by clicking on the ‘All reports’ dropdown and selecting ‘Schedules’.
You’ll be able to view the list of schedules along with their Frequency, Recipients, and Status. You can choose to edit or delete a schedule by hovering over the corresponding row item.