The Highrise app
Modified on: Wed, 27 Feb, 2019 at 2:38 PM
We will be replacing the older version of Freshdesk with the new Mint experience on January 31, 2019. All your data and configurations will remain intact. Switching back to the old Freshdesk will not be possible.
To read about this feature on Freshdesk Mint, refer to this article instead
This feature is currently not available on Freshdesk Mint.
This feature is not available on the old Freshdesk.
Integrating your Freshdesk account with Highrise will enable you to access contact information on Highrise right from within Freshdesk.
To install the Highrise app for Freshdesk, follow these instructions:
- Login to your support portal.
- Go to Admin > Helpdesk Productivity > Apps.
- Find Highrise and click on it. Then click on the Install button.
- Type in your subdomain. For example, if it is freshdesk.highrisehq.com , then enter freshdesk.
- Type in your API Key for your Highrise account.
To get the API key:
- Login to your Highrise account.
- Click on My Info.
- Click on the API Token tab. Copy and paste the authentication code (API Key in freshdesk).
- Make sure that there are no trailing/leading spaces.
- You'll be redirected to the Apps page and informed about the status.
Once completed successfully, the integration will look like this on the Ticket View page:
Clicking on the Highrise icon under Requestor Info will fetch the details of the corresponding contact from Highrise and display it for you.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?