Integrating your Freshdesk account with Highrise will enable you to access contact information on Highrise right from within Freshdesk.
To install the Highrise app for Freshdesk, follow these instructions:
- Login to your support portal.
- Go to Admin > Helpdesk Productivity > Apps.
- Find Highrise and click on it. Then click on the Install button.
- Type in your subdomain. For example, if it is freshdesk.highrisehq.com , then enter freshdesk.
- Type in your API Key for your Highrise account.
To get the API key:
- Login to your Highrise account.
- Click on My Info.
- Click on the API Token tab. Copy and paste the authentication code (API Key in freshdesk).
- Make sure that there are no trailing/leading spaces.
- You'll be redirected to the Apps page and informed about the status.
Once completed successfully, the integration will look like this on the Ticket View page:
Clicking on the Highrise icon under Requestor Info will fetch the details of the corresponding contact from Highrise and display it for you.