Installing the Capsule CRM app in your Freshdesk will enable you to access your Capsule CRM tickets and contact information from within Freshdesk.
To integrate Freshdesk with Capsule CRM,
Login to your support portal.
Go to Admin > Helpdesk Productivity > Apps.
- Click on "Get More Apps". Search for Capsule CRM and click on it.
- Click on Install to go to the app configuration page.
- Enter you widget name, domain name, API key and Dropbox mail address. You will also find instructions on where to find each of these.
- When you are done, click Enable.
You can also create a link-back from Capsule CRM to Freshdesk, instructions for which you will find in the Integrations help text.
To Create a Link in Capsule CRM to View a Contact's Tickets in Freshdesk
- Login to your Capsule account.
- Go to Settings > Custom Fields > People & Organization
- Click on Add New and select Generated Link.
- Fill in the Label and Link Definition as shown below:
- Click Save.
You can choose to fetch the contact information from Capsule CRM for a particular ticket from the Ticket View page, as shown below: