We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
Bot activities in the bot builder gives you a consolidation of errors, details of all these errors, and all information related to the bot’s conversation with your customers. With bot activities, you can know what is happening in each flow, what conditions are passed, and what dialogs have been inferred. It allows you to track config errors thrown as and when you test your bot.
You can access 'Bot activities' by going to Admin > Bot activities and then modify the configuration based on the error analysis.
Using the available filters, you can swiftly narrow down to any specific event/error. Following are the available filters you can drill down on, under bot activities:
- Time: Retrieve a list of errors for any particular date and time.
- Activity Type: It has a list of all possible errors that could be thrown. You can choose one from the list if you feel that a conversation isn’t following the flow due to a specific setting. Below are the list of errors and what they mean:
- Node not found: This error is thrown if a dialog mentioned under 'Conditions' or 'Predefined navigation' is deleted.
- Condition expression: This error is thrown if an invalid condition is configured.
- Value type: This error is thrown if there is a conflict between the customer input and the regex configured in the custom input/value type. For example: when a number is entered in a text field, an error stating that the input is an invalid type will be thrown.
- Remote request: Every API that fails is recorded here. It displays the error message, status code, callback URL, and all other data pertaining to the API call.
- Function: In case a function is configured to compare two arguments and if one of them is missing, then it is recorded as an error and can be seen here. Likewise, you can see any and all errors related to the functions you have used, here.
- Customer: Use this filter to get a list of all the activities of conversations specific to a customer.
- Ticket: Use the ticket ID to fetch the activities of correspondingly.
- Request ID: This is a unique identifier for troubleshooting purposes at our end.
Additionally, the 'Sort by' option allows you to sort the display of activities by latest first or oldest first.