We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
Here is the complete list of languages supported by Freshdesk:
|Polish||Portuguese (BR)||Portuguese/ Portugal||Romanian|
|Spanish||Spanish (Latin America)||Swedish||Thai|
Quick guide on setting up a multi-language support portal or the help widget:
- Log in to your Freshdesk as an administrator.
- Go to the Admin > Account > Helpdesk Settings.
- From the Primary Language drop-down, choose the language you want your customer portal (or the help widget) to be in. The primary language will be the default language in which your customers can see your support portal and the help widget.
- If you want to be able to send out email notifications to your customers and agents in multiple languages, you should add them as Supported languages.
- The language of the requestor (that is added as your supported language) will automatically be detected and the email notifications will be sent out to them in that language. Check out how to set up dynamic email notifications.
- Click Save to update your Portal.
The date-time format will be automatically converted for your account based on the language that you set in your user profile. This will be reflected across the helpdesk wherever the time/date is displayed, like the ticket card view, ticket description, public/private notes, and the ticket details page.