We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
Ticket scopes determine the tickets in your Freshdesk that an agent has access to. With Advanced Ticket Scope, you
With Advanced ticket scope, you can
- Choose groups where an agent can edit tickets
- Choose groups where an agent can only view tickets
When agents have only view access to tickets assigned to certain groups, they can
- Access a read-only version of the ticket conversation, including ticket properties.
- Add a private note and notify other agents.
- Print the ticket.
- Create a child ticket.
- Create a service task.
- Send a broadcast message if it's a tracker ticket.
- Use Freshconnect to initiate messages from the ticket to collaborators.
If an agent has edit access to group A and read access to group B:
- The agent will only see group A's ticket when they choose "My groups" in the tickets list filter.
- Only group A's metrics will show in their dashboard.
- Agents cannot be assigned to tickets in the billing group.
- If a list view where the group's filters include both "Support" and "Billing", Joanna will be able to edit only the Support group's tickets.
- Bulk actions will let them choose only tickets where they have edit access.
For a detailed guide on how to add a support agent, refer to this article.