We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
With the approval workflow now available in the Freshdesk Knowledge base, admins can now provide specific levels of access to agents, based on the part they play during a content approval process.
A quick guide on customizing roles for agents involved in a content approval process
- Go to Admin > Team > Roles
- Click on New Role
- Provide the necessary Title or description for the role that you are creating (eg: Content approver or content writer)
- Scroll to the Solutions category to find the levels of access that can be provided for your agents who are using the Knowledge Base
- Within the access levels available under Solutions, you will find that you can now enable/disable approval access for an agent
- You can also ensure that an agent can only publish approved articles by enabling the corresponding checkbox.
- It is also possible for you to restrict an agent’s access to only consume content
- Once you have provided the required level of access, save the role and associate it to the relevant agents who are part of the approval process.