We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
In addition to the default set of quests available in Freshdesk, you can create custom quests that are more fine-tuned to your business goals. For example, you can make answering queries this Black Friday more fulfilling and fun by setting a quest and awarding badges to every agent who completes the quest.
A Quick Guide to creating a New Quest:
- Login to your support portal.
- Go to the Admin > Agent Productivity > Arcade.
- Select the Quests tab.
- The default set of quests will be displayed along with their ON/OFF status.
- Click on the New Quest button to create a brand new quest.
- Choose the type of the quest you are about to create. It can be either Resolving tickets, Publishing Solutions or Engage the Community.
- Once you have chosen the type, fill out the quest criteria and conditions.
- You can add multiple conditions by selecting the Add New Condition button.
- Click on Pick a Badge to choose a badge for your quest.
- Specify the number of reward points and the badge the agent scores upon completion of the quest
- And finally, name your quest and describe it briefly so that your agents know what it is.
- Click on Save Quest to finish creating the quest.
Your agents can view all the Quests from their Dashboard.