We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
In Freshdesk Analytics, when you apply a date range filter at the report level, the metrics inside every widget will be mapped to a date range dimension by default. Let's say you want to create a custom report consisting of resolved and unresolved tickets that were first assigned in the last 12 months. Here's what you need to do:
Log in to your support portal.
Click the reporting icon and choose 'Analytics'.
Click on New Report near the search bar. Give it a title, set the required visibility and click on Create.
Drag and drop any two widgets from the widget library to the report canvas. Let's take Total tickets grouped by Closed date and Total tickets grouped by Resolved date for this example.
- Go inside Total tickets grouped by Closed date.
- Click on the metric header and enter Unresolved tickets in place of the existing metric.
- Click on +filter. Set Date range dimension is First assigned date from the subsequent dropdowns.
- Delete the 'group by' with button. You can also rename the metric header and widget name to your convenience.
Note: If you get 'Incomplete field' notice below time period, add on Today in that field and click Apply.
- Click Apply.
- Save the widget and return back to the report canvas.
Go inside Total tickets grouped by Resolved date.
Click on the metric header and enter Resolved tickets in place of the existing metric.
Click on +filter. Set Date range dimension is First assigned date from the subsequent dropdowns.
Delete the 'group by' with button. You can also rename the metric header and widget name to your convenience.
Click Apply, save the widget and return back to the report canvas.
In the report canvas, click on icon.
Click +date range and set in the last 1 Years.
- Click Apply. Once the popup appears, click Apply without ticking the checkbox. Save the changes.