We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
Note: This feature is currently not available on Freshdesk Mint.
You can let your agents attach files from the company's Box account using the Box app for Freshdesk. Once you enable the integration, you can see the Attach from Box icon in the ticket reply and solution article editors.
Quick guide to installing the app:
- Login to your Freshdesk account as an administrator.
- Go to Admin > Support Operations > Apps > Get More Apps.
- Select Box and click on Install.
- Enter your Box credentials and click on the Grant access button.
- Once you do, when you click on the Attach dropdown in the ticket reply/solution editor, you can see the Attach from Box option.
- You can click on the file you want to attach from the list.
This way, all agents can share resources like guides, videos and screencasts and send it to customers without worrying about attachment limits.