The MailChimp app allows helpdesk agents to manage mailing lists, add subscribers to a MailChimp mailing list from their contacts page and get stats on campaign activities sent to users, all from within Freshdesk.
Quick guide to installing the app
- Login to your support portal as an administrator.
- Go to Admin > Helpdesk Productivity > Apps > Get more apps.
- Mailchimp will be listed along with the other out-of-the-box integrations available.
- Select Mailchimp and click on Install.
- Enter your mailchimp username and password and click on Log In. This will activate your Mailchimp app.
Freshdesk's MailChimp Widget will be available on the contacts page. The widget shows the following campaign activities:
- Recent 5 campaigns sent to the user
- "Open" history on the campaign
- "Click" history along with the links clicked
- "Sent" history
- Subscribe new users to MailChimp campaigns
- Subscribe an existing user to one or more mailing lists
- Unsubscribe users from mailing lists
1. Recent Campaigns
2. Campaign Activities
3. Mailing List Subscriptions
This widget will be available only in the Contact's page and will not in the ticket details page.