We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
If you're having trouble logging into your account, here are a few things you can try:
1. Check your internet connection: Ensure you have a stable internet connection before logging in. A weak or unstable connection can cause login issues.
2. Check your login credentials: Ensure you're entering the correct login credentials - email address and password. Keep in mind that passwords are case-sensitive.
3. Try logging in from a different device or browser: Sometimes, login issues can be caused by a specific device or browser. Try logging in from a different device or browser to see if that resolves the issue.
4. Reset your password: If you've forgotten your password, don't worry. You can easily reset it by selecting the "Forgot password" option on the login page. Enter your email address, and a password reset link will be sent to your email. Reset the password using the link in the email, and you can log in to the account.
5. Contact customer support: If you've tried all of the above and still can't log in, please reach out to email@example.com with the following details,
- Account URL to which you're trying to log in, and
- Error message screenshot/video grab highlighting what happens when you try to log in to your account