We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
When you have a global customer base, a bot talking to your customers in a language they best understand will improve your customer support and CSAT rating. With the bot builder, you can configure multiple languages in a single pane, thus making your bot, polyglot. If a particular conversation needs to be updated for another language, you can access it in the bot builder and update the conversation for just that language.
A quick guide to setting up multilingual bots:
- Log into your bot builder account as an Admin/Owner and select the bot you want to edit from the bot list page
- Make sure you have the right bot version selected from the drop-down
- Pick the required languages from the drop-down, and they will get listed
- Download the main language’s bot script by clicking on the Download Existing button
- Replace the main-language text with the required translations in the script and use the Upload file button to upload the updated file against the corresponding language
- You’ll also know when the file was last updated
The versioning feature in Freddy Self-service supports multilingual translations. You do not have to worry about re-uploading the translation file for every version. However, when you make any changes to the newer (or draft) version of the bot, remember to download the existing translation file of the draft version, add translations just for the newer changes, and upload it to the same draft version.
The multilingual translation files are unique to each version of the bot. Uploading the translation file of one bot version to another bot version can cause issues.
Please write to email@example.com if you have any more questions; we’ll be happy to help you.